söndag 13 januari 2013

Where do you want to go?




Think about it.

I was 14 years old when I first came to Paris, holidays with grandma and grandpa, in late august I think. I didn't really have any expectations about that trip but what I was about to discover was a long lasting love story. I fell in love with the Haussmanian buildings, the cobblestone streets and evening light. The romantic atmosphere, the florists and monuments. It was like coming home.
One day as we were walking along the Seine my grand parents and I, we came across a group of musicians who were having a spontaneous outdoor concert for everyone who wanted to listen. We stood there for a while, enjoying the music, and then we continued our walk towards Notre Dame with smiles on our faces. I knew from that moment on that I wanted to come back, one way or an other. To do just that - play my music in the streets of Paris - surround myself with creative people and be a part of the parisian community.
And so in May 2009 I left Sweden for Paris, with my guitar on my back. And I'm still here, loving every part of my, not always so easy life. But I'm here and I'm doing what I love. and that means everything.

Where do you want to go?



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar