tisdag 13 november 2012

Linnéa au parc Monceau









This week-end I felt really inspired for the first time in a while (thank god) and so I asked my lovely friend Linnéa if she wanted to do a photo shoot together with me in Parc Monceau. The colors are spectacular in Paris at the moment, and the parks are still filled with people enjoying the last days of autumn. I did have trouble not catching other people than Linnéa in my pictures - I got one where a guy turns around and looks at her, kind of cute...

Concerning the editing I worked with a golden paper filter I'd found on google, that's what make them a bit old looking. Just the way I like it. haha

Hope you'll enjoy the work,
Much love,

Emma-Klara





1 kommentar:

  1. Otroligt fina bilder. du är sååå duktig...jag saknar dig vännen<3//Julia

    SvaraRadera