söndag 4 mars 2012

Soleil de la butte










Coucou,

I'm posting this blog post after a long day out in the spring sun. I feel like I have to update this little flowershop more often, but the winter has been long, dark and cold I don't seem to be able to do what so ever in these conditions. I still hope though, that inspiration will come back with les beaux jours.

I'm very happy to know that people are following this blog, my life and my projects. To update you a bit on the subject I will do my next internship at Paperdolls - the beautiful shop I blogged about a couple of months ago. I'm preparing for some interesting and challenging weeks in Paris in april. (and loads of coffee and croissants)
My music project is slowly progressing and I'm preparing a EP for this autumn together with my band The Flowershop. Francois and Lionel came visiting me in Sweden last week and part from having just a splendid time together we took the time to work on some really nice songs!

An other project that also is starting to take form is Le son du metro. An album featuring 12 buskers from Paris (including myself) that will have it's release this spring. If you find that interesting take a look at the website and listen to the featured artists music.

But, even though the thought of the future can carry me away sometimes I really try to enjoy every second of every day. I hope you do too!


Carpe Diem,
Emma-Klara



 (ps. Follow me on Instagram: Oaklara)







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar