lördag 28 januari 2012

Stylistgruppen


Hello to you all this saturday evening. I've had a great day together with Hanna and Jessica today. We went to tällberg for afternoon tea served with scones, home made jam and lemoncurd. We sat there for hours just talking, reading interior magazines, drinking far too many cups of tea. (or is that possible?)

As I told you a couple of days ago, we went to the Formex Fair in Stockholm last week-end. I thought I'd share with you my personal favorites, starting up with a collage of pictures from the stylist agancy Stylistgruppen's fair booth.

I don't think I'll ever grow sick of design inspired by nature. You can easily create a calme and beautiful space just by adding living plants in small vases, and a few hand picked items you really love. Do not over do it, keep it simple.

4 lovely things from the Stylistgroup:
- White painted stones with printed butterflies
- (Not new, but still beautiful.) Make wall art out of your favorite books
- Business cards on Paper label tags
- Decorative porcelain birds 

I'll soon be back with more inspiration from the Formex fair,
Love,

ohmyflowershop

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar