söndag 7 augusti 2011

Tankar

I feel that I have so much to learn about blogging but in the same time I feel more inspired than ever. I want to learn everything, about photography, about writing, about visuel art, and waiting has never been my strong force. haha.

Anyways, yesterday me and my girls had a great night out. It started of at the restaurant "Joe Farrels" on the avenue in Gothenburg and after that we went to Linné for some hang out. I'm so greatful for spending this much time with them before I leave. 


Today I've been spendning the day thinking about Paris and my dear little Anton. The cute little monsier on the picture. 
During one and a half year we played and spent time together every tuesday and thursday and I really miss him. He was like a little brother to me, sometimes when we were playing in the parc people even thought I was his mother. Bref back to today. I took my bicycle and I went for a long bike ride. I ended up by a lake where I just sat under a large tree thinking about people I miss and all my Swedish friends whom I'm so happy to see again. It was a very peaceful moment. and I watched the sun go down in the water before I rode back home.

When I got home my father had found like 3 kilos of yellow chanterelles in the forest when he was out walking with Sally, so we had the most delicious muchroom sandwiches for diner. And I also applied to my first photo competition for Divas and Dreams - a great Danish Photographer and a person I really admire. Take a look at her work.

Last but not least I also want to send some thoughts to Africa. I wish I could have done more, but I've donated some money. If you want to help families get through this hard time please do donate at  läkare utan gränser

God bless,
Ek

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar