onsdag 21 november 2012

Ylva Skarps vinterhem







I first heard about Ylva Skarp when I lived in Leksand last year. She's a talented calligrapher and designer based in Hjortnäs outside of Leksand and has her shop and workplace at home. You can read and see more about her here and here. Ylva's winter home was featured in the latest issue of Lantliv, and  I thought I'd share the pictures with you. Don't you just love the down to earth colors, the wodden and fer details and not to mention the stunning windows ?
Some day day I shall also live in and old school. cross my fingers.

Ylva's top tips for a nice pre-christmas:
1. Use what ever nature can offer. Mini christmas trees, cones, branches etc. are nice christmas decorations.
2. Make groupes out of your decorations instead pf spreading them out. That gives a calmer impression. 
3. Candles, candles, candles!

Håll till godo, Enjoy!

Emma-Klara

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar