fredag 5 oktober 2012

Memories from this summer

So you must have noticed that I'm back on the blog, right? I didn't have to wait 2 years before coming back after all, since I have the best parents and grandparents in the world. Alors me revoilà (so here I am again) with a shining new macbook pro, and with so much ideas and inspiration for this coming fall in Paris. Today I'm visiting an apartment on la rue des martyrs in the 9th arrondissement (one of my absolute favorite streets in Paris). I really really hope I'll get it! please keep your fingers crossed.


Today I'm also posting 6 pictures from the best of these couple of months in Paris.

Photographing and discovering new places in Paris. Right picture: La Pagode: An independent cinema built in 1896 by the architect Alexandre Marcel in a japanese temple style.


Writing a lot of letters and postcards. This one for my dear Hanna's birthday. Right picture: Concert with Eric Legnini and Hugh Coltman at the parc floral. Still having goose bumps thinking about it.
Listen Here.



Taking long walks alone in le bois de Vincennes, taking a nap in the grass, taking the time. Right picture: I had the pleasure participating in the music/acting project "The Bastian Project" when the film team was in Amiens. The night before this photo was taken, this backyard was filled with people, wine and musicians, cameras and instruments.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar